Winter Horse Club is a great way to stay involved with the horses year-round. Most days we will have a group lesson, or some other horse involved group activity. Other activities will be focused on hands-on learning about horses, horse care/health, barn management & care, farm chores & responsibilities, as well as some educational games.
If it is too cold to ride (below 10 degrees) then we will spend our time inside the barn and/or inside the heated office.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays
- 3:45pm to 5:45pm.
- Rain or shine (see cancelation policy here)
- Only 3 spots available per day
- Ages 8 & up
- Sign-up for 1 or 2 days per week!
1 day per week = $320/8-weeks
2 days per week = $640/8-weeks
What to expect at Winter Horse Club
- group riding lessons (as frequently as weather/temperature allows)
- group activities involving working with & learning from horses
- educational & fun games
- occasional farm chores
- horse grooming
- horse and barn care